Learnign Experience at Brighton
- Here at Brighton we incorporate the lessons into child’s mind in a systematic process
- Well trained teachers with good experience are appointed to the grades so that even the toughest lesson is made easy for the child’s understanding.
- Learning through understanding is the main concept at Brighton
- Concepts, processes, modules, systems, are all brought lively with the child’s involvement in the classroom along with the best guidance of the teachers and then the lessons are understood.
- We incorporate best student academic evaluation system to evaluate the child’s progress in terms of learning.
- Every child is given equal opportunity to learn, develop, grow and explore different learning experience embodied within the curriculum and hence the tag line says, “Learning the world through us”.
- Solo activity to show the potential
- Group activity to prove one can get along
- Unity with the class and inter class activity
All are incorporated to encourage the overall development of the child.
Brighton Early years
Kindergarten program starts from early years of 2.5 years to 6 years. Where in child is exposed to different learning techniques..
Early years at Brighton
Kindergarten program starts from early years of 2.5 years to 6 years. Where in child is exposed to different learning techniques using the toys, charts, projection of lesson, audio/visual programs, singing, dancing, group involvement, rhymes, play. Etc.
- We aim at providing better foundation for
- At Brighton kindergarten we incorporated learning skills through the form of play and activity.
- Little buds bloom in a friendly and happy atmosphere.
- Teachers are all well trained and experienced for the little once to be handled.
- We follow Montessori system for pre-school.
- We make sure teachers are embodied with lots of patience so that they handle little one’s with care.
Areas of improvement
- Pronunciation is main concept
- Learning and Communication
- Emotional, Physical, Social Development
Brighton Primary School
Here at Brighton we welcome students to start new concepts and untold stories of kindergarten to be explored at primary section.
Primary School at Brighton
Here at Brighton we welcome students to start new concepts and untold stories of kindergarten to be explored at primary section. It is amazing to see the buds bloomed into flowers and ready to blossom.
Grades I to V are included in Primary School Curriculum
- The main aim is to provide better Conceptual Learning experience and good foundation on the varied topics involved I the curriculum.
- We have the curriculum designed by the CBSE as per current standards which incorporates present day learning concepts and components which are needed to meet the today’s competitive environment.
- Every grade is structured its curriculum in such a way that the child experiences learning through proper discipline, self-reliance, proper code of conduct and self confidence.
- Experienced staff are appointed for grades
- Learning style adapted at Brighton will ensure the retaining of learning experience and ensure proper understanding of concepts.
- Every child is given equal learning opportunity to explore the concepts taught
- Field trips, educational trips, experiments are conducted for better understanding of the subjects
- Assessments are conducted periodically for the child’s assessment and correction
Different subjects include
English Program includes introduction to various grammar topics, poetry, story, reading etc.
Maths Program includes introduction to various day to day useful concepts rooted with primary mathematical tools.
Science Program introduces the concepts of environment and physical body to put questions into child’s mind for further development and involvement of child into learning.
Social Science Program helps in shaping the child into food citizen by providing the knowledge and awareness of their surrounding in which they live.
Computer Science Program provides knowledge about various tools, softwares that can be used in the system based on their level and provide introduction about IT.
Brighton Middle School
The main aim is to provide students with the sense of complete awareness and responsibility with the independence given to explore
Middle School at Brighton
Grades 6 to 8 are included in the middle school curriculum
The main aim is to provide students with the sense of complete awareness and responsibility with the independence given to explore into additional concepts.
Good communication and language authority is gained through English program.
Better awareness about the society through different streams of Civics, History, Geography.
Chemistry, Biology, Physics concepts are very well explained to provide deep knowledge.
Mathematics is included with extended topics for higher level calculation.
Computer Science is included with simple programming and good usage of tools and ethical practices.
Different clubs like
- Art and Cultural clubs – includes with different cultural activities to encourage children to participate in all the programmes for the development of child.
- Science and general knowledge club – which include memory building activities, spell bee, experiments inventional ideas brought to light etc. for educational improvement of child.
Assessment are periodically conducted for the overall development of the child and to retain the gained knowledge for long term.
Brighton Senior School
As grades 9 and 10 are included in the senior program at Brighton, the in depth knowledge and excellency is ensured in the program.
Senior School at Brighton
As grades 9 and 10 are included in the senior program at Brighton, the in-depth knowledge and excellency is ensured in the program.
Mastery over subject is the main motto. Where in child is included to take up excursions, field trips to learn the subjects well.
Seniors are given chance to participate in inter school competitions, community programs, child awareness programs and take up Leadership programs to guide the Juniors.
At Brighton the seniors are strictly guided with rules and discipline so that the ethical behaviors is being exhibited at their day to day activities in social life.